Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
Oriflame is now looking for a Senior Regional Forecasting Specialist to further strengthen our team.
Long term product forecast, catalog plans evaluation, close collaboration with catalog planning and category planning teams, forecasting methodology development
- Long term product forecast based on catalogue plans
- Regular update and revision forecasts according to catalogue plans and actual sales
- Regular update and maintenance of forecasting database of more than 3 000 SKUs
- Catalog plans evaluation based on latest forecasts
- Forecasting process development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / Marketing
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Forecasting / Demand Planning
- Great analytical skills and ability to work with big amounts of information
- You must be an advanced user of MS Office, and Excel particularly
- Upper intermediate English
- Fluent Russian
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
What is more:
- medical insurance;
- life insurance program;
- paid meals at the office;
- corporate SIM card and business calls covered by the company.